I love dentistry with a passion and enjoy performing all the services a general dentist offers. I especially love doing cosmetic work. Here are some ways my staff and I work to offer the latest, most innovative, best possible care to each and every client.
Meeting Cosmetic Needs
- Veneers, tooth whitening, bonding and enamel shaping are just some of the ways of improving your smile.
Rapport with Clients
- Dealing with what is troublesome to a patient (presenting complaint) first can be the start of a relationship we hope will last a lifetime.
- Helping clients toward ongoing dental health is our goal.
- Just as a solid understructure is necessary for a stable house, solid understructures in the form of healthy hard and soft tissue support for teeth is also necessary.
- Head, neck and facial pain can be related to how someone's teeth come together when they bite and to the temperomandibular joint. Dentists are playing a increasingly greater role in solving the above problems.
After graduation from Boston University Dental School in 1989, Dr. Koury worked in dental offices to gain practical experience and expertise. She opened her own practice in Abington in 1992 and moved to the present location in 2008 and is well-versed in all aspects of general dentistry.
Dr. Koury's state of the art practice includes cosmetic dentistry, along with solutions to head, neck and facial (joint) pain.