I love dentistry with a passion and enjoy performing all the services a general dentist offers. I especially love doing cosmetic work. Here are some ways my staff and I work to offer the latest, most innovative, best possible care to each and every client.
Meeting Cosmetic Needs
- Veneers, tooth whitening, bonding and enamel shaping are just some of the ways of improving your smile.
Rapport with Clients
- Dealing with what is troublesome to a patient (presenting complaint) first can be the start of a relationship we hope will last a lifetime.
- Helping clients toward ongoing dental health is our goal.
- Just as a solid understructure is necessary for a stable house, solid understructures in the form of healthy hard and soft tissue support for teeth is also necessary.
- Head, neck and facial pain can be related to how someone's teeth come together when they bite and to the temperomandibular joint. Dentists are playing a increasingly greater role in solving the above problems.